清秀吧

位置:首頁 > 享受生活 > 勵志人生

委婉表達拒絕邀請的英文句子

委婉表達拒絕邀請的英文句子,我們想拒絕別人的時候,礙於情面以及禮貌,可能不會直接了當的說“不”,那麼英文也是一樣的道理,而且光“no”這個詞,並不能完全表達出的你的拒絕,現在分享委婉表達拒絕邀請的英文句子?

委婉表達拒絕邀請的英文句子1

1、我很想去,但我不能。I'd love to, but I can't.

2、謝謝,但不巧的是我已經有計劃了。Thanks, but unfortunately I already have plans.

3、我希望我能去,但我那天還有個會議。I wish I could, but I'll have a conference that day.

4、你真好,但我週五有個約會。It's very kind of you, but I have an appointment on Friday.

5、我已經答應今晚去見詹妮弗了,不過還是要謝謝你。I've already promised to meet Jennifer this evening, but thank you all the same.

6、謝謝你邀請我,不過我實在是太累了。Thank you very much for asking me, but I feel rather tired.

7、雖然我很想去,但恐怕下星期天我沒空。Much as I should like to, I'm afraid I won't be free next Sunday.

8、我一整天都會很忙。I'll be busy all day long.

9、我得加班。I have to work overtime.

委婉表達拒絕邀請的英文句子
  

英語口語對話例項

Refusing an Invitation 拒絕邀請

Joe: Jane, I was wondering if you had any plans for Saturday afternoon.

喬:簡,我想知道你週六下午是否有什麼打算?

Jane: A friend and I are planning to go out. Why? What's up?

簡:我和我的一位朋友準備外出。怎麼了?有什麼事嗎?

Joe: There's a special exhibition of French sculptures at the museum. I was hoping you'd like to come with me.

喬:博物館有一個法國雕塑的特別展覽。我本來希望你能和我一起去。

Jane: I'm afraid I can't. I'm going to be out all day.

簡:我恐怕不行。我得外出一天呢。

Joe: What about Sunday?

喬:那麼週日怎麼樣?

Jane: I wish I could, but it's my mom's birthday.

簡:我倒是希望我能去,不過那天是我媽媽的'生日。

Joe: Maybe next week?

喬:也許下週可以?

Jane: Much as I'd like to. I'm afraid I won't be free next week. I have a lot of work.

簡:儘管我很想去,但恐怕下週我沒空。我有很多工作要做。

Joe: Sorry to hear that. I was really looking forward to spending some more time with you. I really enjoyed our last chat.

喬:聽你這麼說真是太遺憾了。我真希望能和你多呆會兒。我們上次聊得很愉快。

Jane: I'm really sorry, too. Maybe I can give you a call sometime.

簡:我也感到非常遺憾。也許我可以找個時間給你打電話。

委婉表達拒絕邀請的英文句子2

我希望可以,但是……

I wish I could, but… 委婉地拒絕對方要求的表達方式。

Could you work overtime tonight? (今天晚上能加個班嗎?)

I wish I could, but… (我希望可以,但是……)

I'd love to, but…

我不願意。

I won't.

I want you to do it now. (我想讓你現在就做。)

I won't. (我不願意。)

不,謝謝。

No, thank you. 雖然很感激,但必須拒絕時使用。

Do you need help? (要我來幫你嗎?)

No, thank you. (不,謝謝。)

No, thanks. 隨便的.說法。

Yes, thank you. (好吧,麻煩你。)

我想不行。

I don't think so.

Can we go? (我們也能去嗎?)

No, I don't think so. (不,我想不行。)

I don't believe so.

我不要。

I don't want it.

Here you are. (給你。)

I don't want it. (我不要。)

委婉表達拒絕邀請的英文句子 第2張
  

真的`不要。

I really don't want it.

Take one. (拿一個吧。)

I really don't want it. (我真的不要。)

真抱歉,我不能幫助你。

I'm sorry I can't help you.

Where is the ABC Hotel? (請問ABC飯店在哪兒?)

I'm sorry I can't help you. (對不起,我幫不了你。)

Can you work overtime tonight? (今天晚上你能加班嗎?)

I'm sorry, I can't help you. (對不起,我加不了班。)

I'm sorry I can't assist you.

I'm sorry I can't be any help.

標籤:句子 委婉